DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (DR-Mar-02-2019)
Thank you for your heart to serve in the Dominican Republic!
We are excited to see how the Lord will work in your life and in your fellow team members’ lives not only leading up to your mission trip and while you are serving in the Dominican but also upon your return home. This is an exciting time to be the hands and feet of Christ and be able to serve some of the most amazing children and families in the world!
On your mission trip you will have the opportunity to:
- Help construct homes for families in need
- Play a part in a comprehensive community development project that is helping to meet the spiritual, physical, educational, emotional and medical needs of the residents of El Carrizal
- Support a new church plant
- Minister to the children of El Carrizal through baseball games, sports camps, community activities, and ministry work in the local school
- Help provide medical care through a small local clinic
- Experience the wonderful people, history and culture of Santo Domingo
Location: Dominican Republic
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 03/02/2019
End Date: 03/08/2019
Price: $1,150.00 plus international airfare*
One More Child
*International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, city of departure, and country of destination. Land cost is all inclusive. ** Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.