Thank you for your heart to serve in Guatemala!
We are excited to see how the Lord will work in your life and in your fellow team members’ lives not only leading up to your mission trip and while you are serving in Guatemala but also upon your return home. This is an exciting time to be the hands and feet of Christ and be able to serve some of the most amazing children and families in the world!
On your mission trip you will have the opportunity to:
- Love and care for children from infants to ten years of age at the Malnutrition Center
- Hold, feed, bathe, and help provide medical care
- Provide spiritual nurturing through Bible stories, singing, crafts, games and other activities
- Help with various maintenance projects at the Malnutrition Center
- Tour a coffee plantation where we will have the opportunity to zip line
- Experience the wonderful people, history and culture of Antigua
For more information on how mission teams are serving in Guatemala please click HERE.
Location: San Juan, Sacatepequez
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 03/02/2019
End Date: 03/08/2019
Price: $1,100.00 plus international airfare**
One More Child
**International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, and country of destination. Land cost if all inclusive. ***Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.