Thank you for your heart to serve in Guatemala!
In 2008, One More Child partnered with Colonial Infantil, a malnutrition center in San Juan, to help meet the needs of children suffering from chronic malnutrition. Together we work to provide financial and hungry children in the care of the Center.
The Center typically has around 30 children in its full-time care recovering from malnutrition ranging from newborn to 5 years of age. Additionally, there is an onsite daycare program for impoverished families that serves approximately 40 children ages 0-6, as well as over 400+ children receiving ongoing care and families in care, there is much work to be done!
We are excited to see how the Lord will work in your life and families in the world!
On your mission trip you may have the opportunity to:
- Love and care for malnourished children from birth to five years of age at the Malnutrition Center.
- Hold, feed, bathe, and help provide medical care to children receiving institutionalized care.
- Provide spiritual nurturing through Bible stories, singing, crafts, games and other activities for children at the onsite daycare OR offsite at a nearby public school.
- Help with various maintenance projects and/or ongoing construction projects for child sponsorship families.
- Tour a coffee plantation where we will have the opportunity to zip line, horseback ride, or take a walking tour.
- Experience the wonderful people, history and culture of Antigua.
For more information on how mission teams are serving in Guatemala please click HERE .
CLICK HERE to apply for a mission trip TODAY!
Location: San Juan, Sacatepequez
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 10/19/2019
End Date: 10/25/2019
Price: $1,100 plus the cost of international airfare*
One More Child
**International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, and country of destination. Land cost if all inclusive. ***Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.