One More Child would like to thank you for your desire to serve in Romania!
Post-communist Romania is a country that is home to many driven individuals working toward political and social progress. However, during this extended season of healing and development, the children of Romania need our help! Many families lack access to adequate health care, education, social services and nutritious food. One More Child has a ministry partnership in Oradea, Romania that feeds children and improves the lives of children at orphanages, in gypsy villages and in a local hospital. The potential for people to respond to the Gospel message is great in Romania, and you can be a bearer of the message!
We are excited to see how your heart will forever be changed and how the Lord will work in your life as a result of this experience. Your work on the ground in Romania will be significant, but we also pray that upon your return, and even now, you will begin to deepen your world perspective and understanding of the importance of continual service at home and abroad. Be the hands and feet of Christ by serving some of the most amazing children and families in the world, and be transformed by your experiences! We welcome you on this journey with us!
On your mission trip you may have the opportunity to:
- Lead Bible stories and crafts in an orphanage setting for children and youth.
- Distribute nutritious food baskets to impoverished families in gypsy villages.
- Conduct Bible School and spiritual training in remote rural areas.
- Help to care for abandoned infants in a local hospital.
- Visit children living in loving foster families, and provide respite care or engaging activities for the adults and children.
- Be an encouragement to our national partner’s staff in their daily work.
- Experience the culture and history of Eastern Europe by visiting Budapest, Hungary and the northwest border of Romania.
For more information on how mission teams are serving in Romania please click HERE.
CLICK HERE to apply for a mission trip TODAY!
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 11/06/2019
End Date: 11/15/2019
Price: $1,400.00 plus international airfare*
One More Child
*International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, city of departure, and country of destination. Land cost is all inclusive. ** Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.