One More Child would like to thank you for your heart to serve in Uganda!
One More Child is currently working alongside Hines Ugandan Ministries to help bring the message of hope to others by attending to the spiritual and physical needs of widows and orphans in Kamonkoli and Soroti, two villages in eastern Uganda. Since 2010, One More Child has been actively engaged in serving and providing for impoverished children and families in Uganda. Within the main compound, short-term missionaries have the opportunity to work in an elementary school for Pre-K to middle school, as well as the opportunity to work in the local church, nearby clinic, or even with our social work team doing home visits and prayer walks. We are excited about the work being done in this beautiful nation, and celebrate as we see lives changed and children graduate to new grade levels and become leaders in their community!
We are excited to see how the Lord will work in your life and in your fellow team members’ lives not only leading up to your mission trip and while you are serving in Uganda but also upon your return home. This is an exciting time to be the hands and feet of Christ and be able to serve some of the most amazing children and families in the world!
On your mission trip you may have the opportunity to:
- Lead women’s and men’s bible studies and conferences.
- Minister to the children of Kamonkoli and Soroti through home visits, supply distributions, AWANA, and vacation Bible school!
- Assist in ongoing construction projects at Hines Ugandan Ministries.
- Provide warm meals to hungry and malnourished children.
- Help provide medical care through the small local clinic.
- Hike to the top of a waterfall at a Ugandan national park.
- Visit the source of the Nile River and experience the wonderful people, history and culture of Uganda!
For more information on how mission teams are serving in Uganda, please click HERE.
CLICK HERE to apply for a mission trip TODAY!
Location: Kamonkoli, Uganda
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 03/04/2020
End Date: 03/14/2020
Price: $1,100.00 plus international airfare*
One More Child
*International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, city of departure, and country of destination. Land cost is all inclusive. ** Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.