One More Child is seeking to employ a part-time, Administrative Assistant for our Miami location. The Administrative Assistant will provide support services to the Regional Director and appropriate personnel, programs and clients and will help to enhance services on the Miami Campus.
Some of the Essential Duties & Functions are:
- Assist in scheduling meetings, tours and speaking engagements along with coordinating all details and ensuring preparation.
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate person or voicemail or take messages as appropriate.
- Greet and direct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Process all correspondence, typing, filing and minutes.
- Maintain neat and up to date records as required.
- Preserve the confidential nature of all work.
- Ensure all assigned reporting is completed in a timely manner (expense reports, data entry, etc ).
- Ensure sufficient supply of office materials/equipment is maintained.
- Input data regarding volunteer hours or other program information into required databases, within specified time frames.
- High School diploma or GED, with advanced education preferred.
- Experience in clerical field preferred.
- Proficient use and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), and internet browsers.
- Proficiency in computers, dictation, accounting or filing may be required.