Responsible for the daily management and administrative tasks of the Tallahassee campus. They will maintain collaborative relationships and provide support services to appropriate personnel, programs and clients and to enhance the overall program.
Essential Duties & Functions:
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate person or voicemail, or take message as appropriate.
- Ensure that the administrative tasks are accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Greet and direct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Receive donations and process GIK forms in a timely manner as outlined by Finance Team.
- Maintain a clean and orderly lobby, kitchen, supply room and any other common areas.
- Process all correspondence, typing, filing and minutes.
- Maintain neat and up to date records as required.
- Preserve the confidential nature of all work.
- Assist maintenance director, as needed, with upkeep of work order spreadsheet and vendor list.
- Record, receipt and deposit all non-gift (travel money, telephone reimbursements, program deposits etc.) money as it comes in.
- Code, record bills and forward to Headquarters.
- Provide backup to and assist other administrative support team members as needed.
- Acquire a working knowledge of all programs, policies and procedures.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Facilities.
- High school diploma or GED required, advanced education preferred
- Experience in clerical work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- $500 sign-on bonus ($125 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $125 upon successful completion of probation period, $250 at 1 year anniversary)
- Insurance (Dental, Medical and Vision)
- Paid Days Off