The Administrative Assistant for Anti-Trafficking is responsible for the daily management and administrative tasks of the Anti-Trafficking Mobile Team department. They will maintain collaborative relationships with the Anti-Trafficking Directors, and other staff.
Some Essential Duties and Functions are:
- Ensure all monthly assigned reporting of Director of Anti-Trafficking Mobile Teams and Mobile Team staff are submitted to appropriate departments on time (expense reports, data entry, inquiries form, deliverable, etc.)
- Ensure accurate tracking of VOCA in-kind donations (Resource Boxes)
- Create and maintain tracking of Anti-Trafficking Mobile team volunteers.
- Create and maintain tracking of Anti-Trafficking bundles and stories and ensure report is coordinated with OMC engagement team.
- Coordinate, support, and assist in hosting Anti-Trafficking events, as assigned
- Arrange travel for Directors and staff, as needed
- Assist in preparation for external speaking engagements
- Ensure Anti-Trafficking Directors, and team members have coordinated calendars as necessary
- Coordinate and ensure follow up with other departments for Anti-Trafficking needs
- Maintain and update forms in Q-Drive and G-Drive per Directors
- Ensure sufficient supply of office materials/equipment is maintained
- Respond to and coordinate follow through for incoming emails and phone inquiries
- Coordinate Zoom meetings for Anti-Trafficking team
- Coordinate and streamline Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and special events for Anti-Trafficking
- Work with Directors, and team members to create and maintain updated PPTs for presentations
- Maintain training logs for Directors, and team members
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Anti-Trafficking Mobile Teams
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education preferred
- Proficient use and knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Clerical experience preferred
- $500 sign-on bonus ($125 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $125 upon successful completion of probation period, $250 at 1 year anniversary).