One More Child is seeking to employ a part-time, Administrative Assistant in Communications for the Lakeland area. The Administrative Assistant – Communications provides direct support to the Communications department and all public relations and marketing efforts for FBCH and One More Child.
Essential Duties & Functions:
- Supports the communications team through: Producing monthly/quarterly metrics and expense reports, producing monthly media clippings, tracking media activity across the state, processing invoices.
- Oversees promotional orders to elevate the brand and ministries of FBCH and One More Child.
- Organizes and oversees resource library check-out system at headquarters and across the state.
- Manages photo library on shared drive.
- Assists with web development needs as needed by the department
- High school diploma or GED with Associate’s Degree preferred
- Experience in clerical work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook