One More Child is seeking to employ a full-time, Administrative Assistant for Foster Care for the Pensacola area. The Administrative Assistant for Foster Care will provide support services for the Director of Foster Care Ministries and to other local area staff/programs.
Essential Duties & Functions:
- To provide direct support to the Director of Foster Care Ministries and the other local area staff/programs in a friendly, professional and accommodating manner.
- Process all correspondence, typing and filing and assist in maintaining neat and up to date records and files.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all incoming phone calls and guests to the office and answer calls/greet guests in a friendly, professional and accommodating manner.
- Provide training on phone system to office volunteers to assist in phone and office coverage.
- Work closely with Finance and Administrative team at Headquarters to ensure all finance processes/procedures are being followed at the local level.
- High school diploma or GED with Associate’s Degree preferred
- Experience in clerical work, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook