To provide support services for the Director of Foster Care Ministries and to other local area staff/programs.
Essential Duties and Functions
- To provide direct support to the Director of Foster Care Ministries and the other local area staff/programs in a friendly, professional and accommodating manner.
- Process all correspondence, typing and filing and assist in maintaining neat and up to date records and files.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all incoming phone calls and guests to the office and answer calls/greet guests in a friendly, professional and accommodating manner.
- Provide training on phone system to office volunteers to assist in phone and office coverage.
- Work closely with Finance and Administrative team at Headquarters to ensure all finance processes/procedures are being followed at the local level.
- With the absence of a Volunteer Coordinator, will be responsible for recruiting, selecting, assigning/training volunteers, keeping appropriate records/files for volunteers, and entering volunteer hours/data in Raiser’s Edge.
- High school diploma or GED with Associate’s Degree preferred
- Experience in clerical work, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook