This part-time position will provide a broad range of administrative support services for the office of the CFO/Vice President of Finance & Administration.
Some Essential Duties and Functions are:
- Ensure that the administrative tasks of the CFO/VP of Finance & Administration’s office are accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate and assist in prioritizing the incoming requests and duties of the CFO/VP of Finance & Administration.
- Assist in scheduling meetings.
- Effectively communicate with vendors, donors, churches, community partners and others to enhance engagement with and the business of the organization.
- Ensure all assigned reporting is completed in a timely manner (expense reports, data entry, etc.).
- Ensure sufficient supply of office materials/equipment is maintained.
- Coordinate and manage systems to organize and maintain records/files.
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience performing clerical work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and willingness to work in and/or learn efficiency platforms such as Teams, Asana, etc.