To provide support services for the Director of Foster Care Ministries and to other local area staff/programs.
Some of the Essential Duties and Functions of this job are:
- Process all correspondence, typing and filing and assist in maintaining neat and up to date records and files.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all incoming phone calls and guests to the office and answer calls/greet guests in a friendly, professional and accommodating manner.
- Provide training on phone system to office volunteers to assist in phone and office coverage.
- Work closely with Finance and Administrative team at Headquarters to ensure all finance processes/procedures are being followed at the local level.
- Utilize Raiser’s Edge for gift in kind entries, tours and speaking events completed by local staff.
- Have at minimum a high school diploma or a GED, advanced education preferred.
- Experience in clerical field preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook.