To provide support services to the Regional Director and appropriate personnel, programs, and clients and to enhance services on the Miami Campus.
Some of the Essential Duties and Functions of this job are:
- Assist in scheduling meetings, tours and speaking engagements along with coordinating all details and ensuring preparation.
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate person or voicemail or take messages as appropriate.
- Greet and direct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Process all correspondence, typing, filing and minutes.
- Maintain neat and up to date records as required.
- Preserve the confidential nature of all work.
- Attend staff meetings, as required.
- Ensure all assigned reporting is completed in a timely manner (expense reports, data entry, ).
- Have at minimum a high school diploma or a GED, advanced education preferred.
- Experience in clerical field preferred.
- Proficiency in computers, dictation, accounting or filing may be required.