The Batch Coordinator is responsible for processing gift information in Raiser’s Edge and acknowledgement letters on behalf of FBCH and One More Child. Has occasional contact with donors via email and/or telephone. The Batch Coordinator is also responsible for receiving, coding, and completing/auditing expense reports.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Using gift support materials to process all gift types, including, cash gifts, written pledges, tribute gifts, sponsorship gifts, convention gifts, ACH gifts, online gifts, gifts in-kind, and employee gifts.
- Ensures demographic data in donor record is accurate per gift support. Updates data in Raiser’s Edge accordingly, including gift amount, references, attributes, fund, appeal. Confirms and/or updates demographic data (such as mailing address) that is received with the gift.
- Manually edits letters that require either personalization or specific entries.
- Merges donor information with acknowledgement letter.
- Prepares acknowledgement letters and envelopes for mailing.
- High school diploma or GED required with Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in clerical work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge is preferred