Florida Baptist Children’s Homes and One More Child is seeking to employ an Orange County based Director of Caregiver Emotional Support. The Director of Caregiver Emotional Support will coordinator and supervise the local network of wraparound support partners in Orange County for all caregivers of children who have become known to the child welfare system in that region in order to fulfill the agency’s mission.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Achieve and maintain Caregiver Emotional Support Program goals as set by the agency.
- Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and supervise employees in the Caregiver Emotional Support Program.
- Ensure compliance with all FBCH|OMC, COA, DCF and CBC standards.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with community agencies and other referral and funding sources.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate the annual budget and monthly expenditures of the Caregiver Emotional Support Program, ensuring that program expenditures remain within the budgeted allocations and that budgeted income is billed/received.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Experience in public speaking, project management, development and PR, budget management, and strategic planning is strongly desired.
- Experience in hiring and supervising is strongly desired.
- Experience with/knowledge of the child welfare system is strongly desired.
- Successful completion of required background screenings.
- Florida Driver’s License within 30 days of hire.
- Has and will maintain a current driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (6 points or less).