One More Child is seeking to employ a Director of Performance & Quality Improvement for the Lakeland area. The Director of Performance & Quality Improvement Lead a collaborative effort to devise, install and continually update performance and quality improvement systems. This position is responsible for overseeing the process of organizing and coordinating all PQI activities, including the coordination of the PQI plan, the development of outcome and performance measures and their incorporation into an integrated model, the consolidation of review of outcomes at all levels, including management outcomes, client outcomes, and measures of program and service delivery effectiveness. This position will ensure the agency’s systems comply with the Council on Accreditation (COA) standards for Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) and will lead the process of preparing PQI documentation required for accreditation.
Essential Duties & Functions:
- Develop, oversee, and maintain all PQI initiatives, models, practices, and related materials for One More Child.
- Develop and implement the One More Child’s PQI Plan. Lead the COA accreditation process for One More Child.
- Design and develop PQI procedure, protocols and documentation for all programs and support functions.
- Coordinate the PQI Plan, which defines overarching long-term and short-term PQI goals, including those that are active at any given time, and assigns responsibility for different elements and tasks required by the PQI plan.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute the PQI Manual, which will include PQI policies, procedures, protocols, and PQI related documentation forms.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with continuous quality improvement, research, data entry and analysis preferred, but not required.