Florida Baptist Children’s Homes and One More Child is seeking to employ an Executive Director of Engagement. This position provides comprehensive church and community development services in support of the organization’s vision, mission, values, strategic plan, goals and development philosophy. Through relationships and presentation, the Executive Director utilizes “moves management” skills to secure partnerships with church and community partners (businesses, colleges, etc.). The Executive Director provides oversight and direction for the Engagement team to develop strategies for enhancing church and community support by identifying and mobilizing a portfolio of church and community groups partners for relationship management.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Provide oversight and direction to the Engagement team, frequently researching and evaluating church and community partner giving records, demographics and culture in order to systematically determine the best partner prospects for cultivation and solicitation.
- Work with the Executive Vice President, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Executive Director of Operations, as well as staff in other organizational departments, and to develop a comprehensive and cohesive approach to community engagement.
- Provide direct supervision for all Engagement staff and ministry Networks staff.
- Set annual goals for Engagement and Networks staff to measure success in all areas.
- Develop and implement a “moves management” system that will enable the effective cultivation and solicitation of specifically segmented church and community partners.
- Master’s degree required
- Experience in public speaking, project and budget management, development and PR, and strategic planning desired.
- Knowledge or experience in orphan care ministry preferred