The Executive Director provides leadership to the Church Partnership, Initiative Fulfillment, Volunteer Engagement, and Sanctity of Human Life programs. Designs and oversees the implementation of strategies designed to acquire and retain partnerships, and to advance the organization’s vision, mission, values, strategic plan and goals throughout Florida and in other states. Strategies and goals should place emphasis on relationships that result in increasing financial and in-kind gifts for the purpose of serving one more child.
Some Essential Duties and Functions are:
- Performs research and analysis on various partnerships and develops “moves management” strategies for retaining and/or moving relationships towards a more comprehensive level of engagement.
- Work with External Partnership, Operations, and Communications to develop a complete and cohesive approach to community and partnership engagement.
- Collaborates with the External Partnership team to design creative opportunities of initial and deeper levels of engagement for churches across denominational lines, businesses, community/civic groups, public/private schools, volunteers and others to financially support One More Child.
- Leads direct reports in the establishment and monitoring of annual budgets and metrics.
- Work with the Senior Vice President of Development and the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships to set annual goals in order to measure success in respective areas.
- Assists the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships to help fulfill annual goals in order to ensure success.
- Participates in the development and implementation of a relationship strategy that will enable the effective identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of partners and prospective partners.
- Refer requests for information to Operations staff as appropriate and follow up as needed.
- Provides organizational wide leadership for participation at church affiliated statewide and national conferences.
- At the direction of the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, assists in the planning and participation in statewide and national trade shows.
- Maintain a portfolio in Raiser’s Edge for the purposes of goal fulfillment as outlined above.
- Actively participate in speaking engagements in churches, with civic/community groups, and businesses.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Senior Vice President of Development.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in public speaking, project management, development and PR, budget management, and strategic planning desired
- Knowledge or experience in orphan care ministry preferred
- $1000 sign-on bonus ($250 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $250 upon successful completion of probation period, $500 at 1 year anniversary)
- Insurance (Dental, Medical and Vision)
- Paid Days Off