One More Child is seeking to employ a Tallahassee based Family Life Coordinator. The family life coordinator in is responsible for onsite management of program clients, ensuring their adherence to program rules and expectations, assisting in meeting their specific needs whether through direct provision of services or through referral to community resources. The ability to work with other team members in making on the spot decisions and taking actions as a representative of the organization is essential.
Essential Duties and Functions for this position:
- Work cooperatively with Supervisors and Team members to coordinate intake decisions, complete client admissions paperwork and orientation.
- Assist in the management of the household, i.e., ensuring program guidelines are followed, schedules are implemented, household needs met, manage budget within guidelines with accompanying paperwork, and safety procedures followed and documented.
- Develop and oversee plans of service, money management plan, service reviews and maintain client files.
- Provide for special needs of client families as prescribed by plan of service.
- Coordinate weekly classes to include arranging for meals and childcare.
- Lead/participate in weekly team meetings, case conferences, individual meetings with supervisor, staff therapeutic community meetings and general staff meetings.
- Understand and support the principles and concepts of therapeutic community among staff and clients.
- Schedule regular treatment team meetings for each family using proper forms for documentation of each client’s progress.
- When requested host volunteers, tour groups and visitors and give presentations to churches, civic groups, etc.
- Support Single Moms Supervisor in the recruitment and management of mentors and volunteers.