Under the supervision of the Director of One More Child – Hope Street, will assist and support the implementation all Hope for Youth programs of One More Child – Hope Street which includes but not limited to Hope for Boys, Hope for Girls, and Hope for Young Men (Evening Reporting Center).
Some Essential Duties and Functions are:
- Provide supervision, appropriate direction, and positively interact with youth during programming activities, which includes but not limited to academic enrichment, character development, life skills, social/recreational activities.
- Facilitate delinquency prevention interventions as directed.
- Transport youth to their residence as necessary.
- Assist with maintaining accurate daily records and report suspected child abuse/neglect as mandated by law.
- Assist with maintaining the order, safety, cleanliness of the facility and grounds.
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Hope for Youth Program Coordinator.
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of previous experience working with children and families, in a nonprofit setting preferred