“What is better than a party? A party with a purpose! There are more than 13 million food insecure children and adults in the United States and the numbers are 161 million across the world. That is a staggering number, but it is one you can directly reduce by being a Meal Packing Party Coordinator (Driver) with One More Child! Come join our team to lead Meal Packing Parties in Florida and around the country. These are fun and exciting events where 30 or more volunteers pack meals while having a blast! So if you love helping others and love meeting new people then this opportunity is for you!”
The coordinator is responsible for assisting with and helping lead meal packing events. Most events will be on the weekends. The schedule of events is known approximately six weeks in advance. The coordinator is expected to assist as needed (This is a PRN position).
Some Essential Duties and Functions are:
- Assist with cleaning meal packing supplies.
- Assist with and/or lead meal packing events.
- Assist with the loading and unload for packing events.
- Ability to travel to packing events both in and out of state.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong organizational/administrative skills
- Maintain a strong sense of partnership and teamwork
- Self-starter with drive, passion, and initiative
- Valid Driver’s License and/or identification