One More Child is seeking to employ a full-time Central Florida based Coach for the Anti-trafficking program – a ministry serving victims of domestic minor sex trafficking. The Coaches will be responsible for the day-to-day care, guidance, and instruction of the residents placed in the Safe Home, providing a safe, structured environment.
The Safe Home Coach position includes 24 hour care Monday through Sunday allotted into three work shifts.
Essential Duties & Functions
- To be on duty during hours specified on work schedule.
- To assure the safety, well-being, educational, social and spiritual growth of each resident.
- To cooperate as a team member, always seeking the best interest of each resident who comes to us for
- To supervise and offer guidance to residents in daily activities, including chores and study time.
- To interact positively and appropriately with residents, offering emotional support and encouragement.
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Has at a minimum a high school diploma or GED, advanced education preferred.
- Experience with children and youth
- Experience with Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and victims of Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking preferred.
- Has and will maintain current driver’s license with satisfactory driving record.