Safe Home Coach, Part-time – Polk County
One More Child is seeking to employ a part-time Central Florida based Coach for the Anti-trafficking program – a ministry serving victims of domestic minor sex trafficking. The Safe Home Coach is responsible for the day to day care, guidance and instruction of the residents placed in the Safe Homes, providing a safe, structured environment.
Some of the Essential Duties and Functions of the job are:
- To be on duty during hours specified on work schedule.
- To assure the safety, well-being, educational, social and spiritual growth of each resident.
- To cooperate as a team member, always seeking the best interest of each resident who comes to us for care.
- To supervise and offer guidance to residents in daily activities, including chores and study time.
- To interact positively and appropriately with residents, offering emotional support and encouragement.
- Support and implement program philosophy of trauma informed practices of care.
- To adhere to agency Program Policies and Procedures Manual, the Safe Home Operations Manual, handbooks and Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual.
- To submit all documentation on forms and schedules called for by supervisor.
- To keep supervisor or designated on-call staff member informed, as soon as possible, in the event of emergencies or unusual development.
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Has at minimum a high school diploma or GED, advanced education preferred.
- Experience with children and youth
- Experience with Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and victims of Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking preferred.
- Has and will maintain current driver’s license with satisfactory driving record.