To provide support services to appropriate personnel, programs, and clients and to enhance the overall programs.
Some of the key duties and functions of this position are:
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate person or voicemail or take messages as appropriate.
- Greet and direct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Process all correspondence, typing, filing, and minutes.
- Maintain neat and up to date records as required
- Have at a minimum a high school diploma or a GED, advanced education perferred.
- Experience in clerical field perferred.
- Proficiency in computers, dictation, accounting, or filing my be required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and willingness to learn Raiser’s Edge data base program.