The Victim Service Coordinator supports the Mobile Team, consisting of Survivor-Mentor(s), Regional Advocate(s) and Clinician(s). The purpose of the Victim Service Coordinator is to support the coordination, safety, collaboration and communication amongst the Mobile Team, the victims that they serve, and the local community. They also conduct quality assurance and other activities to ensure victims receive customized service to meet their individual needs. Additionally, the Victim Service Coordinator ensures the overall wellbeing and safety of the other members of the Mobile Team.
Some Essential Duties and Functions are:
- Ensures the Mobile Team is adhering to ethical and professional standards that are in the best interest of victims being served.
- Ensures wellness plans and treatment plans are maintained and appropriate for victims served by the Mobile Team.
- Provides the training and support of newly hired Mobile Team members, specifically emphasizing trauma competencies and safety.
- Monitors care loads for the Mobile Team and prioritizes needs of staff and victims, focusing on adequate time and care to be provided to all individuals served to meet both immediate and on-going needs of victims.
- Maintains the on-call 24/7/365 schedule and all activities related to quality assurance to enhance services to victims.
- Facilitates crisis intervention care as needed to support the immediate needs of victims.
- Completes documentation as required by funding entities, courts, referral sources.
- Master’s level degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, or a Master’s degree with a concentration in one of the areas of Counseling such as: Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Work experience of at least five years of experience with victims who have experienced complex trauma including sexual abuse and/or sexual exploitation.