One More Child is seeking to employ a part-time Warehouse Worker in Bradenton Florida. The primary responsibility of this position will be to work in our Azinger Compassion Center food warehouse area, to help organize, stock, and select food items, and package food orders for community clients. The position requires loading and unloading pallets of product on semitrailers using pallet jacks and forklifts.
Some of the duties and functions of this job are:
- Assist Compassion Director regarding operations of the warehouse through such duties as accepting food donations from various vendors, partners, and other agencies.
- Help organize and stock warehouse shelves and pallet racks.
- Assist in ensuring safe food practices occur and food defense systems are followed.
- Assist with inventory process, rotating stock, documentation of metrics and utilization of data base system.
- Pass all required background screenings.
- Good mobility for bending, reaching, placing items on shelves, lift up to 50 pounds of weight.
- Ability to follow directions and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Patience and positive attitude.
- $500 sign-on bonus ($125 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $125 upon successful completion of probation period, $250 at 1 year anniversary)