As part of the Anti-Trafficking Mobile Team consisting of the Team Coordinator and Peer Mentor, the Clinician will provide clinical services for commercially sexually exploited (CSE) and trafficked children and young adults (up to age 28). The purpose of the Clinician is to ensure that the victims are provided expert clinical services based on assessed needs.
Essential Duties include:
15% Provide individual, family, and group therapy.
15% Develop and implement individual clinical treatment plans.
10% Facilitate crisis intervention care as needed to support the immediate needs of victims.
10% Document and report to referral providers in accordance with treatment goals.
10% Participate on multidisciplinary teams to present cases for proper treatment.
10% Work collaboratively with the Team Coordinator and Peer Mentors to ensure that the needs of victims are met.
10% Complete documentation as required by funding entities, courts, and referral sources.
10% Provide consultation to referral agencies as needed to ensure appropriate interventions to meet the needs of CSE survivors/mentors.
10% Coordinates services for immediate health and safety such as emergency, short-term shelter based on assessed needs.
- Master’s level degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, or a Master’s degree with a concentration in one of the areas of Counseling such as: Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Experience with clients who have experienced complex trauma including sexual abuse and/ or sexual exploitation.
- LCSW/LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT license preferred, but not required.
- $1000 sign-on bonus ($250 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $250 upon successful completion of probation period, $500 at 1 year anniversary)
- Insurance (Dental, Medical and Vision)
- Paid Days Off