One More Child is seeking a Clinician. This position is part of the Outreach Team consisting of the Regional Services Advocate and Survivor Mentor. This team provides care for trafficked young children and adults (up to age 24). The purpose of the Clinician is to ensure that the victims are provided expert clinical services based on assessed needs.
Essential Duties include:
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy
- Develop and implement individual clinical treatment plans
- Facilitate crisis intervention care as needed to support the immediate needs of victims
- Document and reports to referral providers (as appropriated) in accordance with treatment goals
- Participate on multidisciplinary teams to present cases for proper treatment
- Work collaboratively with Open Door Regional Service Advocates and Survivor Mentors to ensure that the needs of victims are met
- Complete documentation as required by funding entities, courts, referral sources
- Provide training to referral agencies as needed to ensure appropriate interventions to meet the needs of CSE clients
- Other duties as assigned based on programmatic needs
Masters in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, or a Master’s degree with a concentration in an area of counseling is required. Experience with clients who have experienced complex trauma including sexual abuse and/or sexual exploitation.