The Database Manager is a pivotal role responsible for being familiar with the organization’s primary databases. The Database Manager job is to lead data implementation projects from the discovery phase into training of staff. The job of the Database Manager is to lead database procedures with excitement and a well-rounded knowledge of how data is captured.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Assist and/or lead data implementation processes.
- Learn and become familiar with all the organizations primary databases.
- Work with the Database Director to conduct discovery projects for new databases as needed.
- Run system updates and/or reports to help maintain and keep databases up to date.
- Assist in creating and maintaining manuals for various databases.
- Become familiar with monthly and special reporting processes, and act as back up when needed.
- Assist in administrator duties such as setting up and training new employees, unlocking accounts, etc.
- Work with the Director of Database to provide creative resources to all areas of the organization as we grow to help One More Child.
- Design and maintain protocol for establishing new databases.
- Maintain personal and professional growth and development through seminars, webinars, workshops, books, software, publications and/or professional affiliations to keep current with legal issues and the latest trends in the field of fundraising
- Preserve the confidential nature of all
- Participate actively to assure compliance in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required with Database experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge, Extended Reach, or Compliance Bridge is preferred but not required
- $1000 sign-on bonus ($250 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $250 upon successful completion of probation period, $500 at 1 year anniversary)
- Insurance (Dental, Medical and Vision)
- Paid Days Off