The Development Team Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support and fundraising initiatives essential to developing, expanding, and stewarding donors of One More Child. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Annual Gifts. This coordinator may have occasional contact with members and/or spouses of the Board and maintains collaborative relationships with the leadership of One More Child to maximize fundraising and communication effectiveness.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Owns responsibility for planning and executing special projects including but not limited to holiday cards, donor gifts, bookmarks, photos, and notecards.
- Leads the initiative for updated thank you cards on a bi-annual basis.
- Assists the Senior Director of Annual Fund with Project Give Back, the One More Child Employee Giving Program including fostering innovative ways to continue the growth of the program at the direction of the Senior Director of Annual Fund.
- Pulls and manages reports related to donor giving that assists the team in strategically planning for growth including but not limited to the Top Donor Report, Missing Payment Report, etc.
- Researches and carries out new ideas for growing the Development Team programs and donor base.
- Plays a vital role in the creative planning, management, and execution of Development Team events.
- Assists the entire team, as needed, with administrative support such as donor reports, meeting planning and organizational needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be extremely creative, motivated and have a desire to stretch themselves so that the Development Team can reach beyond its current borders and achieve new heights!
- 2 years of college or university and/or professional work experience.
- Willingness to complete training in the field of fundraising.
- Desire to do additional systematic self-study to upgrade knowledge and skills in development field.
- Demonstration of leadership skills.
- $1000 sign-on bonus ($250 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $250 upon successful completion of probation period, $500 at 1 year anniversary)
- Insurance (Dental, Medical and Vision)
- Paid Days Off