The External Partnerships Coordinator provides comprehensive support of the organization’s vision, mission, values, strategic plan, goals and philosophy. Through relationships and project management, the Coordinator actively supports the Regional Directors, National Directors, the Volunteer Director, the Director of Sanctity of Human Life with their work with churches, community/civic organizations, corporations, universities and volunteers who want to partner with One More Child.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Provides support to the Regional Directors, the National Directors, the Volunteer Director, the Director of Sanctity of Human Life and their teams as they design and implement strategies and methodologies to identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, and steward relationships with churches, community groups/civic organizations, corporations, universities and volunteers.
- This includes supporting the work to:
- Identify – identify prospects and establishes donors/partners who may have the ability to partner with One More Child.
- Qualify – evaluate the prospect and donor/partners linkage, interest and ability.
- Cultivate – building the relationship, sharing information, identifying areas of common interest, and exploring a variety of ways that a partner might be structured.
- Solicit – asking the prospect and donor/partner to engage with One More Child in a substantial way that is mutually beneficial to both parties.
- Steward – providing gift acknowledgement, fulfillment reports, and recognition as appropriate.
- Assists with periodically updating Raisers Edge portfolios, as directed, of established and prospective partnership constituents.
- Participate in planning various events including, but not limited to Conventions, Conferences and mission events for purposes as described above.
- Responsible for collecting and preparing materials for mailing that are designed for cultivation and stewardship strategies with partners and prospective partners.
- Assists with pulling and/or requesting reports from Raisers Edge, Volunteer Hub, and other databases that help ensure weekly and monthly reports are received and assigned activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Participates in the development of strategies and messaging as it pertains to the direct reports.
- Communicates with the Database Director and Batch Coordinator regarding special events and inquiries to ensure they are accurately recorded in Raiser’s Edge and Volunteer Hub.
- Work alongside direct reports to ensure excellent experiences for all external partners.
- Maintain working knowledge of all initiatives and programs and be able to provide a general overview of how to partner with One More Child.
- Facilitates the implementation and communication with external partners and works closely with communications on partner recognition.
- Arranges catering for team meetings and schedules group meetings.
- Participates in the occasional evening and weekend event and activity as required.
- Answers incoming telephone calls to the Piper Building during periods when coverage is needed due to illness and vacation.
- Completes monthly credit card expense reports for submission as appropriate.
- Manages daily mail processing and post office runs.
- Orders team postage and manages refill of postage funds and mailing systems updates.
- Establish and meet metrics that are consistent with job responsibilities.
- Ensures supplies are ordered for direct reports.
- Assists in keeping external partners engaged and delighted.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in project management, budget management, and strategic planning desired
- $1000 sign-on bonus ($250 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $250 upon successful completion of probation period, $500 at 1 year anniversary)
- Insurance (Dental, Medical and Vision)
- Paid Days Off