We get it. You want to help children. If you didn’t, you probably wouldn’t be reading this post.
That’s why on May 15 we are hosting an event that you can participate in while doing the dishes, helping a kid with homework or giving your dog a bath!
Partnering with our friends at the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) we are hosting a special Facebook Live event:
FL FOSTER CARE LIVE at 6:30 p.m. on May 15.
It’s National Foster Care Month ands of children in Florida who are waiting for a secure, loving environment to grow up in RIGHT NOW.
We are bringing together a panel of compassionate childcare (and foster children.
People from organizations we work with every day to provide hope to one more child will answer questions like:
- “What if I have small children?”
- “How does healthcare work for foster children?”
- “Once I become licensed, then what?”
- “What is respite care and how can I help foster parents by providing it?”
- “What happens when foster parents travel?”
- “Do foster parents get paid?”
There are currently nearly 25,000 children in out-of-home care in Florida. Each one of them represents a child who needs love, security and hope for a future, something that we are passionate about equipping YOU to provide them with!
Life moves quickly and IT’S WORTH IT!
Visit our event on FACEBOOK.