Many single mothers and their children are struggling right now, and the number of children needing safe, Christian, loving foster homes is steadily rising. God’s Church can make a difference. Lead your church to host an offering and help us serve vulnerable children and families in need!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
3 Easy Ways
This year, we’re providing more ways to host an offering to help better accommodate all of our partners. Help us serve more children than ever before by giving in any of the following ways.
Annual Offering: An Appeal for Children in Need
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Wondering how your church’s gift this year will impact the lives of foster children and single moms in our care? Here are just a few ways your gift can help in 2021.
A GIFT TO FOSTER CARE:
- Makes it possible to hire additional foster care specialists.
- Helps construct and maintain Foster Family Homes, which provide spacious accommodations to qualified foster families caring for multiple kids and large sibling groups.
- Provides diapers, clothing and additional childcare supplies to children in crisis.
A GIFT TO SINGLE MOMS:
- Helps build and update Single Moms homes across new and existing FBCH + One More Child campuses.
- Provides necessary school supplies to ensure children are well-equipped and ready to learn.
- Funds scholarships and access to courses that provide single moms with opportunities to advance their education and careers.