The Initiatives Fulfillment Coordinator provides comprehensive church and community development services in support of the organization’s vision, mission, values, strategic plan, goals, and development philosophy. Through relationships and project management, the coordinator actively supports partners who want to engage in One More Child’s Initiatives.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Operate alongside other Initiatives staff to ensure excellent experiences for all community partners.
- Endeavor to meet goals and measure success in all areas of responsibility.
- Regularly research and evaluate community partners, churches, and civic group’s demographics and culture to systematically determine the best prospects for cultivation.
- Routinely schedule and run interest meetings with potential partners in English and Spanish.
- Review allotted budget, tracking, and preparing expense reports each month.
- Ensure that materials are ordered and sent to each new Initiative partner.
- Assist in logistical support and executing Initiative launches and events.
- Collect weekly/monthly metrics and stories from Initiative partners, prepare and send a comprehensive monthly report.
- Maintain consistent and accurate records of partnership communication, activity, and status in Raiser’s Edge, Excel, and Asana.
- Occasionally lead tours and speak at central Florida events as needed.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Director of Initiative Fulfillment.
- High School diploma or its equivalent, with advanced education preferred.
- Experience in clerical field preferred.
- Proficient use and knowledge of airline systems/schedules, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), and internet browsers.
- Knowledge and practice of Spanish, both written and spoken, is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in orphan and child-care ministry preferred.
- Experience with public speaking, project management, budget management, and databases such as Raiser’s Edge are desirable skills.
- $1000 sign-on bonus ($250 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $250 upon successful completion of probation period, $500 at 1 year anniversary)
- Insurance (Dental, Medical and Vision)
- Paid Days Off