To assist in providing maintenance of all properties, grounds and vehicles as instructed by the Director of Maintenance.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Assist in providing maintenance of all structures on campus, including providing repairs as needed.
- Assist in maintenance of all properties and making sure they are in a state of good repair, function, and
- Responsible for appearance of grounds and the routine maintenance of the grounds.
- Respond to work orders in a timely
- Assist in maintenance of agency
- Assist with maintenance volunteers as
- Assist with transportation and organization of donations as
- Assist with maintenance duties at Tallahassee campus as needed.
- Research repair methods and be teachable to learn new skills as deemed appropriate by Director of Maintenance.
- Be a positive role model and involved in appropriate interaction with residents, vendors, and volunteers.
- Attend staff meetings as assigned
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience with children and youth preferred.
- $500 sign-on bonus ($125 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $125 upon successful completion of probation period, $250 at 1 year anniversary)