Thank you for your heart to serve in Haiti!
Since 2010, One More Child has been working to provide care and tangible resources to children and families living in impoverished areas in Haiti. Our ministry work is primarily located in the city of Port-au-Prince, with some feeding programs in other surrounding areas of Haiti.
One More Child is partnered with a Christian school that serves over 250 students in all grade levels. In addition to supporting the school, One More Child supports an infant feeding program in the ravine, an impoverished area of Port au Prince. These babies are at high risk of malnutrition and stunting. We also support a feeding program for restaveks. These are children that are working for other families that are not their own and have limited freedoms and access to education.
We are excited to see how the Lord will work in your life and in your fellow team members’ lives while you are serving in Haiti. This is an exciting time to be the hands and feet of Christ and be able to serve some of the most amazing children and families in the world!
On your mission trip you may have the opportunity to:
- Support local families living in high poverty communities
- Help in the feeding programs which will include caring for babies, school-aged children/teens, and restaveks (children that work for a host household as a domestic servant)
- School and community outreach through Bible stories, singing, crafts, games and teaching English
- Opportunities for Medical and Dental Clinics
- Experience the wonderful people, history and culture of Port au Prince
For more information on how mission teams are serving in Haiti please click HERE.
CLICK HERE to apply for a mission trip TODAY!
Location: Port au Prince
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 10/17/2020
End Date: 10/23/2020
Price: $950 plus the cost of international airfare*
One More Child Global Office
**International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, and country of destination. Land cost is all inclusive. ***Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.