Thank you for your heart to serve in Nicaragua!
Malnutrition is a chronic problem throughout this Central American country – devastating both young and old. That is why One More Child supports a senior living center, as well as a ministry that meets the physical and spiritual needs of children. Thousands of children live in high poverty neighborhoods in Managua, the country’s capital and largest city. Through a long-term partnership with a local church, One More Child is working to help meet and address these needs by bringing the hope of Jesus Christ to those suffering from the devastating effects of poverty.
We are excited to see how the Lord will work in your life and in your fellow team members’ lives not only leading up to your mission trip and while you are serving in Nicaragua but also upon your return home. This is an exciting time to be the hands and feet of Christ and be able to serve some of the most amazing children and families in the world!
ON YOUR MISSION TRIP YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
• Support local families living in high poverty communities.
• Help our weekly feeding program which provides a hot meal and discipleship ministries for more than 140 school-aged children and teens.
• Lead or participate in a special training/encouragement for parents and friends of the church ministry, where a warm meal will be provided for all in attendance.
• Assist in recording and retrieving personal updates for children in our sponsorship program.
• Due to the brevity of this trip and work to be done, there will not be any major cultural excursion for this particular trip.
For more information on how mission teams are serving in Nicaragua please click HERE.
CLICK HERE to apply for a mission trip TODAY!
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 10/24/2019
End Date: 10/28/2019
Price: $500 plus the cost of international airfare*
One More Child
*International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, city of departure, and country of destination. Land cost is all inclusive. ** Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.