The Programs Coordinator position will provide leadership and coordination of services for Program
Department staff to enhance the programs of Florida Baptist Children’s Homes/One More Child.
Responsibilities will involve the coordination of training, strategic planning, and management of the client database. This position is a critical part of our Programs Department and will work closely with the Vice President of Programs.
Essential Duties & Functions:
- To coordinate the tracking, implementation, and reporting of strategic plans and goals for all
- Ensure that the client database is maintained with integrity of data, including the preparation of
reports for the Vice President of Program Operations.
- Work with the Vice President of Program Operations (and Executive Directors) to ensure accurate
and timely data collection by:
• Providing training for new staff on agency database;
• Answering questions about agency database; and
• Screening & analyzing agency database reports for any issues/discrepancies that may
- Manage the client database for integrity of data, including the preparation of all reports.
- Develop and conduct training for all staff that make entries or have access to the client database
system and provide support.
- Effectively identify and solve problems, and remain engaged with industry trends and
- Research and summarize findings related to various programs/matters, as requested by the Vice
President of Program Operations.
- Lead in the planning and preparation of Programs Department events.
- Create and prepare programs related policy and procedure for approval by executive staff and the
Board of Trustees.
- Effectively identify and solve problems, and remain engaged with industry trends and standards.
- Provide requested reports to the Vice President of Program Operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Programs
- Bachelor’s degree required, with advanced education preferred
- Experience in coordination of child care programs and services preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- $1000 sign-on bonus ($250 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $250 upon successful completion of probation period, $500 at 1 year anniversary)
- Insurance (Dental, Medical and Vision)
- Paid Days Off