The primary responsibility of this position is to provide students (4th-12th grades) in Title I schools with resources, skills, strategies, and evidence-based interventions to promote decision-making skills, healthy relationships, and mitigating risk behaviors. This position will also work in coordination with the Student Health Outreach Program Supervisor to serve students in the program.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Maintain a caseload of 2-3 program sites as assigned by the Student Health Outreach Program Supervisor, but not to exceed 4 unless approved by the Executive Director.
- Facilitate evidence-based interventions, to include but not limited to: Real Essentials Starting Point and Real Essentials Advance
- Assist with data entry, maintaining contract compliance, and required reporting.
- Provide direct services to program participants which includes but not limited to program orientation, pre/post assessments, support services, discharge planning, etc.
- Participate in continuing education opportunities including agency in-service training, professional seminars, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Other assignments as needed
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years of experience working with the at-risk youth or youth in an educational setting.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- $500 sign-on bonus ($125 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $125 upon successful completion of probation period, $250 at 1 year anniversary)