Help create a brighter future for many children in the Manasota region
Children have been removed from homes more than 2,800 times in the past four years in Manatee, Sarasota, and Desoto county.
One More Child, in partnership with Guardian Angels of SW Florida, has a bold vision to serve local foster children, as well as vulnerable families with love and hope from our campus in Palmetto.
One More Child needs your help to raise the final $600,000 needed to build and prepare the Azinger Family Compassion Center for startup this Summer.
The Compassion Center will:
- Provide essentials like food and diapers
- Facilitate and support Child Hunger prevention efforts in the community
- Partner with organizations across the region by serving as a resource distribution center
- Support local Foster Care efforts, foster parents and foster children
- Engage churches, businesses, and community groups
- Mobilize volunteers to serve children and families in tangible ways
We are also excited that Guardian Angels of SW Florida is breaking ground on a sixth Foster Family Home on the Manasota campus.
Foster Family Homes allow foster parents to meet the needs of larger sibling groups and make an impact in the lives of more children than they could in their own homes.
The vision is to have a community of homes on campus, serving foster children and sibling groups who would normally be separated when entering into care. And with your generous gift, you can help make that vision a reality!
How can you help?
Make a financial gift that will directly impact children in the Manasota area by clicking on either picture below.
“We are so pleased that our soon to be constructed sixth Foster Family Home on the Manasota Campus in Palmetto will provide much needed additional housing for the large number of children being removed from their homes due to neglect, abuse or abandonment. It is life changing for these children!”