Going on a mission trip with One More Child is an opportunity to bring the hope of Christ to children in developing nations! The activities you may be a part of are as diverse as the different nations and cultures:
- Education and Outreach Ministry: Lead VBS or AWANA at a local church by teaching Bible stories, worship songs, sports and crafts.
- Family Support, Child Hunger: Assist with wraparound care that includes distribution of food, clothes, supplies and household goods.
- Anti-Trafficking, Foster Care, Single Moms: Lead trainings for children and adults on topics like parenting, anti-trafficking initiatives, trauma informed care, health and hygiene etc.
- Provide a medical or dental clinic for children and families in the local community.
- Build a home for an impoverished family or assist with agricultural projects.
- Child Sponsorship: Meet and interact with your sponsored child.
Together, let’s give hope to many children around the world! Make your next adventure a mission trip with One More Child.
Mission Trip Calendar
Take a look at our calendar to find your next mission trip. If you are looking for specific dates that you do not see on our calendar, please email us with your request and dates.
Timeline for Mission Trips
Average Duration of a Mission Trip
Typically, trips to Central and South America are seven days while trips to Europe, Africa and Asia are ten days.
Be sure your passport is valid for at least six months past the dates of your trip.
Submit Application Form
Please submit an online application form for you or your team at least four months prior to the trip.
Deposit and Estimated Airfare
Please submit your deposit and estimated airfare cost at least three months ahead of time. You can make your payment conveniently through our secure online giving form.
Pay Your Balance
Your remaining balance is due one month prior to the trip. You can make this payment conveniently through our secure online giving form as well.
Ready. Set. Go on Mission!
We are so excited to have you join us on this mission to serve vulnerable children around the world!
”God's faithfulness and love surround the country of Guatemala. It was an honor to pack every bag that One More Child distributed, to sing praise with the children, and to be fully present in the local people's lives, even if it was just for a short time.Rynna BurgbacherSEU-Student and Mission Trip Participant March 2023
STORIES FROM THE MISSION FIELD
In 2022, through One More Child global we served
Want to learn more about our mission trips?