There are children in our communities whose lives are unstable and their challenges change daily. They have mothers who deeply love them and want the best for them, but their moms don’t have the resources or support systems to succeed.
It is our strong desire to serve these children and families. Our ministry exists to serve brave single moms who need support, stability and encouragement as they fight to better their lives and provide their family with a future filled with hope and possibility.
A Path to
Single moms, age 18 and older, work to set goals with the guidance of dedicated and supportive staff, while living in a comfortable residential setting with her children for approximately 12 months. Through our program, we:
- Provide housing in safe, secure locations
- Enlist Godly women to serve as mentors
- Provide assistance with continuing or completing their education
- Help develop budgets and require them to save money that will allow them to graduate the program with more stability
- Teach moms how to cook nutritious meals that are simple and cost effective
- Connect them with local churches
- Teach essential life skills that will help them be the best mom possible
Help a Single Mom and Her Children
We are always looking for people to help us show love and speak truth into the lives of the moms we serve. Ways you can make an impact for Single Moms include:
- Become a mentor
- Launch a Single Moms Community Program at your church or organization to wrap around single moms and their children in your community
- Make a financial gift
- Give new or gently used clothing to add to their wardrobe as they enter the workforce
- Provide transportation and/or emergency child care when a need arises
- Provide resources or homes to help expand our ministry
Find out more about how you can make difference in the lives of single moms and their children!