AZINGER FAMILY COMPASSION CENTER
One More Child’s Guardian Angels of SW Florida Campus
3478 Bouwer Court, Palmetto, FL 34221
The Azinger Family Compassion Center is a multi-purpose donation and distribution center that provides life-changing resources for foster children, hungry children, trafficked children, single moms, and struggling families from the surrounding community. The Azinger Family Compassion Center:
- Provides essentials like food and diapers for vulnerable children and struggling families
- Facilitates and supports child hunger prevention efforts across the community
- Supports local foster care efforts, foster parents, and foster children across the region with
tangible resources and wraparound support
- Supports local anti-trafficking efforts by providing food and critical resources for survivors
- Mobilizes individuals, businesses, churches, and community groups with opportunities to
volunteer and serve children and families in tangible ways
- Serves as a resource distribution hub, equipping non-profits, churches and ministries across the
In the first 12 months of operations, the impacts of the Azinger Family Compassion Center include:
- 1,701,102 meals distributed
- $3,962,574 worth of household items such as diapers, cleaning supplies, hygiene items, and furniture shared
- 85 local non-profits, churches and community partners receive food and household items to distribute on an ongoing basis
- 2,360 hours were served by community volunteers
Hurricane Ian Relief
In the wake of Hurricane Ian, the Azinger Family Compassion Center was strategically located to respond to the providers of relief supplies, with proximity for transport to impacted areas. Through the Azinger Family Compassion Center, One More Child sent nearly 25 semi truckloads of supplies to the hardest hit areas in SW Florida.
One More Child was able to partner with Florida Department of Children and Families, FEMA, Children’s Network, 4Kids, Florida Baptist Disaster Relief, Convoy of Hope, Operation Blessing, and Mid-West Food Bank to supply, facilitate and coordinate relief efforts.
Generous partners, donors, volunteers, expert staff, and the incredibly supportive local community made the Azinger Family Compassion Center a hub of activity for serving those impacted by Hurricane Ian!
To make a donation to the Azinger Family Compassion Center, contact our development team for more information.