Dominican Republic (DR-Dec-09-2023)
Thank you for your heart to serve in the Dominican Republic!
Since 2010, One More Child has been working to provide care and tangible resources to children and families living in impoverished areas in the Dominican Republic. Our ministry work is primarily located near the city of Azua and is in partnership with the federal government of the Dominican Republic as well as a local church.
For the last five years, One More Child has partnered with Iglesia Fundamento Biblico to work on a large scale, comprehensive community development project to meet the physical, spiritual, emotional, and medical needs of the poorest children and families throughout the Dominican Republic. Through the generosity and skills of short term missionaries, we were able to construct 94 single family homes as well as a Community Development Center and church in a rural community just outside of Azua. With families now moved and active ministry happening – we need YOU to come and serve alongside our ministry partners to provide training, life skills classes, vacation Bible School, feed hungry children, provide tangible resources and disciple the next generation of believers in this amazing community.
We are excited to see how the Lord will work in your life and in your fellow team members’ lives not only leading up to your mission trip and while you are serving in the Dominican but also upon your return home. This is an exciting time to be the hands and feet of Christ and be able to serve some of the most amazing children and families in the world!
ON YOUR MISSION TRIP YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Play a part in a comprehensive community development project that is helping to meet the spiritual, physical, educational, emotional and medical needs of the residents of El Carrizal.
- Support a new church plant through discipleship trainings and pastoral care programs.
- Minister to the children of El Carrizal through baseball games, sports camps, community activities, and ministry work in the local school.
- Help provide medical care through a small local clinic.
- Provide hot meals daily to food-insecure children and benevolence baskets to needy families.
- Experience the wonderful people, history and culture of Santo Domingo and the nearby coast of the “Jewel of the Caribbean!”
For more information on how mission teams are serving in the Dominican Republic please click HERE.
CLICK HERE to apply for a mission trip TODAY!
Location: Dominican Republic
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 12/09/2023
End Date: 12/15/2023
Price: $1,100.00 hotel plus international airfare*
One More Child
*International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, city of departure, and country of destination. Land cost is all inclusive. ** Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.