South Africa (SA-Sep-20-2024)
Thank you for your desire to serve in South Africa!
During South Africa’s apartheid era, racial segregation divided many people. Due to racial tensions many individuals were forced out of the cities into makeshift “townships.” These communities continue to have substand care to children we guide them toward positive life choices.
Your work on the ground in South Africa will be significant, but we also pray that upon your return, and families in the world will be transformational. We welcome you on this journey with us!
On your mission trip you may have the opportunity to:
- Participate in morning and teens’ clubs.
- Contribute to the teaching of Bible stories with skits and activities.
- Help distribute nutritious food to hungry children and youth.
- Lead parenting workshops for Moms and Tots.
- Be an encouragement to our national partner’s staff in their daily work and ministerial care.
- Experience the culture and history of South Africa while enjoying the natural beauty of Cape Town!
For more information on how mission teams are serving in South Africa please click HERE.
CLICK HERE to apply for a mission trip TODAY!
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 09/20/2024
End Date: 09/29/2024
Price: $1,300.00 plus international airfare*
One More Child Global Office
*International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, city of departure, and country of destination. Land cost is all inclusive. ** Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.