Thank you for your heart to serve in Romania!
Post-communist Romania is home to many driven individuals working toward political and social progress. However, during this extended season of healing and development, the children of Romania need our help! According to study by the World Bank, 25 percent of the Romanian population live on less than $5.50 a day, and about 28 percent of the poor live only on crops they grow themselves.
Our team is positioned to combat these statistics by partnering with a local ministry in Romania. Through targeted feeding programs, social work counseling, and education accountability – children and families in our programs have access to the support they need to thrive; especially those living in orphanages and in gypsy villages. Most importantly, everyone hears the Gospel of Christ and the hope that exists by belief in Him. Lives are being changed in Romania because of people like you!
ON YOUR MISSION TRIP YOU MAY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Lead a summer camp for children living in an orphanage.
- Lead Bible stories and fun games, crafts, and activities.
- Distribute nutritious food baskets to impoverished families in gypsy villages.
- Visit homes in a gypsy village to share the gospel and pray with families.
- Visit children living in loving foster families and enjoy a home-cooked traditional meal.
- Experience the rich culture and beautiful and historic city of Budapest, Hungary.
For more information on how mission teams are serving in Romania please click HERE.
CLICK HERE to apply for a mission trip TODAY!
Location: Oradea, Romania
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 07/17/2022
End Date: 07/27/2022
Price: $1,400.00 plus international airfare*
One More Child
*International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, city of departure, and country of destination. Land cost is all inclusive. ** Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.