South Asia (AI-Jan-17-2023)
Thank you for your heart to serve in South Asia!
South Asia is a region of extreme diversity geographically, religiously and socioeconomically. Poverty in this region affects children, families and individuals through high infant mortality, malnutrition, child labor, lack of education, child marriage and HIV/AIDS, along with other significant health issues. Listed as an area within the 10/40 window where there are high concentrations of unreached people groups, the need for Christ-centered services is more important than ever!
Mission teams will have the opportunity to impact the ministries established in South Asia that provide nutrition, education and medical care to children and families living in deep poverty in leper colonies. This is why One More Child has partnered with an amazing local ministry who provides Christian education, homes for orphans and care for those suffering from the physical and social effects of leprosy. Sponsoring a child from this area provides them with the means to break the cycle of poverty and have hope for a brighter future. Lives are being changed in South Asia because of people like you!
ON YOUR MISSION TRIP YOU MAY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Share the Gospel and show the love of Christ through fun VBS style activities such as Bible stories, crafts, games and activities.
- Provide skill training in your area of expertise for young moms and their children as they learn necessary life skills.
- Participate in feeding programs for those who are at high risk for human trafficking, as well as those who live in a leper colony.
- Experience the culture and history of South Asia by visiting an ancient world wonder!
- Provide hot meals daily to food-insecure children and benevolence baskets to needy families in rural areas.
Would you consider joining us in being the hands and feet of Christ by helping these precious children and adults?
For more information on how mission teams are serving in Colombia please click HERE.
CLICK HERE to apply for a mission trip TODAY!
Location: South Asia
Led By: One More Child Staff
Start Date: 01/17/2023
End Date: 01/27/2023
Price: $1,800 plus the cost of international airfare*
One More Child Global Office
*International airfare varies greatly and is dependent on many factors such as time of booking, dates of travel, city of departure and country of destination. Land cost is all inclusive. ** Trip participants applying within 30 days of the date of departure are required to pay a $200.00 late application fee.